Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Stitch In Time - I Begin It

I woke up this morning and decided to begin a blog. After all - if there is anything I love as much as creating and stitching it is words. So from time to time I will muse, ponder and post about art and such. I am a finder and a maker. I have been collecting things and making things since childhood.
I have been creating Art Textiles and other mixed media art work seriously (most recently photographic work) for two decades and I do have something to say. Perhaps this is a sort of retrospective in blog form. My plan is to post photos of work from the past and new work and blah blah blog about it.  Although if I have learned anything from making art and teaching for thirty years, things do not always go as planned and some of the best things happen when the plans go out the window. We'll see where I end up. Stay tuned.

1 comment: