Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Big Sky Country

Early yesterday morning I saw the weather report for the upcoming week and I decided to get out of town for a short drive while the getting was good.  I headed south to what I call " Big Sky Country", otherwise known as Addison County. There is usually something interesting going on with the sky down that way. I had hoped to photograph where they blew up the Crown Point bridge and are working on the new one, but the road was closed off and I could not get anywhere near the site. It was real cold, windy and wintry, but I made frequent stops and took a lot of pics. Here are a few.

2 comments:

  1. I think I may have been down that road late at night with moonlight so I turned off the headlights and it was not a problem.

    Great work, JB.
    DS

    ReplyDelete